- General scouting procedures – what to look for through the season
- Using traps for cranberry and cherry fruitworm
- Management of canker diseases
- Blueberry maggot and regulations
- SWD identification – flies, larvae, damage, salt tests
- Brown marmorated stink bug id
Date and Time
Thursday, June 11
Woodstock OMAFRA Office
Unit 1 – 401 Lakeview Drive
Woodstock, ON N4T 1W2
5 p.m – 8 p.m.
Additional Details and Registration Information
Cost $20 at the door, includes refreshments and light supper.
For more information, and pre-registration, please contact David Lauzon or Jacquie Defields at 519-426-7120 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.