Here is the pdf version of the August Issue of the Orchard Network Newsletter: Orchard Network Newsletter- August Issue
In this issue…
- Ethylene Production of Different Apple Cultivars
- Wild Bee Communities
- Optimizing Red Colour in Apples
- Cool Spring Weather Effects on Apple Size and Maturation
- What’s Your Apple IPM Card?
- A Brief Look at Maryblyt and Cougar Blight as Predictive Models of Fire Blight Infection
- Rainfastness of Insecticides and Fungicides on Fruit
- Fashionably Late: Apple Pests at Harvest
- Harvesting Apples at Optimum Maturity for Storage
- Storage of ‘Honeycrisp’ Apples
- Internal Browning in ‘Gala’ Apples
Please Note: As part of providing accessible customer service, please let me know if you have any accommodation needs or require communication supports or alternate formats.
0 comments on “Orchard Network Newsletter- August 2019”