Here is the December 2020 Orchard Network Newsletter: Orchard Network Newsletter – December Issue
In This Issue…
- At the Root of Production: Rootstock Impacts on Growth and Yield
- Re-Evaluation Round-Up: Updates on Recent Registration Decisions Impacting Apple Growers
- What’s New in 2021 for Publication 360A – Crop Protection Guide for Apples
- Look Familiar? Apple Mosaic Virus in Ontario Orchards
- Parasitism and Development of Degree Day Model for Apple Leafcurling Midge
- Using Genetic Tests to Confirm Herbicide Resistant Weeds in Ontario Horticulture Crops: 2020 Project Summary
- Spotted Lanternfly Getting Too Close for Comfort!
- Lenticel Breakdown in Apples: From the Orchard to Storage
- Risk of Storage Disorders in Apples for 2020-21 Storage Season
- Participate in Study Monitoring Pathogen in Orchards Using Bees
- New Book on Air-Assisted Spraying Available Soon
Please Note: As part of providing accessible customer service, please let me know if you have any accommodation needs or require communication supports or alternate formats.