The February 2023 (Vol 27, Issue 1) Orchard Network Newsletter is now posted online.
Visit the newsletter page here for recent and archived issues:
In This Issue…
- Upcoming Event: Lunch N’ Learn Ontario Crop Protection Hub – Spring Training for Apple Growers
- Bud to Bin – Targeting Your Crop Load
- Changes to Ethrel – Closed Loop System
- Fire Blight Sensitivity of Cider Apple Cultivars
- Dormant Pruning for Fire Blight Management
- Does a Mild Winter Mean More Pests?
- Spraying Pesticides by Drone in Canada
- Common Disorders of ‘Honeycrisp’ Apples
- 2023 Cider Competition Results
- 2023 OFVC Survey
0 comments on “February 2023 Issue of Orchard Network Newsletter Now Online”