This proposal has been carefully developed by the Ontario Berry Growers Association and the Ontario Highbush Blueberry Growers Association. Information on the proposal can be found on the OBGA website at http://ontarioberries.com/site/growers-and-members.html.
- The proposal affects all Ontario growers with 2 acres or more of strawberries, raspberries and blueberries.
- Berry growers are invited to vote on this proposal.
- The vote is being run by the Ontario Farm Product Marketing Commission.
- Ballots were mailed to Ontario berry growers during the last week of October .
- Voting ends November 14.
- If you didn’t get a ballot, contact the Ontario Farm Products Marketing Commission. (519) 826-5189
- For information on the proposal contact :
Kevin Schooley, firstname.lastname@example.org, 613-258-4587
Jenn VanDeVelde, email@example.com
Steve Kustermans, firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is important that you vote.
0 comments on “A PROPOSAL TO FORM BERRY GROWERS OF ONTARIO: What berry growers need to know”