The August 2023 (Vol 27, Issue 3) Orchard Network Newsletter is now posted online.
Visit the newsletter page here for recent and archived issues:
In This Issue…
- Wanted: Harvest Assessment Participants
- Pollen Tube Growth Model: Reflections on ‘Honeycrisp’ Field Data
- Vineland Research and Innovation Centre’s Apple Breeding Program Update 2023
- Wanted: Bitter Rot
- What’s Your Apple IPM Report Card?
- Making A Stink (Bug) About Apples
- Rainfastness of Insecticides and Fungicides on Fruit
- KOPA Insecticidal Soap Expanded Via Minor Use Program to Help Manage Spotted Lanternfly on Various Fruit Crops in Canada
- DANITOL Insecticide Label Expanded Via Minor Use Program to Help Manage Insects on Various Fruit Crops in Canada
- Spotted Lanternfly – Spot It, Catch It and Report It
- Factors Affecting Internal Browning in Apples During Storage
- Ontario Pest Management Conference – November 7, 2023
- Save the Date! Ontario Fruit & Vegetable Conference 2024